Release notes | 31 August 2021
Hi everyone! 👋
How’s your weekend been?
As you already know, we’re nearing the end of summer. Same as you, we’re also feeling slightly bummed out about it.
No more long walks on the beach and drinking ice-cold cocktails. Nonetheless, we’re sure you had your fair share of a fun time and forged great memories of the last vacation. ⛱️
Anyways, our dev team at DragDropr wants to help you finish your summer on a high note so we have some exciting news to share.
As a cherry on top, we have a dozen new features released that will make your new projects highly personalized and visually appealing. 🚀
This update is focused primarily on Shopify changes. Separating from the competition and building a powerful brand doesn’t have to be a major challenge anymore.
With DragDropr’s new features you can now turn your web stores into brand machines that can’t be compared to the rest of the e-commerce competitors who use dropshipping as their primary business model.
Our new widgets will let you customize and display your products to be more original, elegant, classy, and stylish. No more using the boring layouts straight from your suppliers.
Now you can increase your sales by turning your uninspiring product designs into branded product layouts that will be perfectly aligned with your strategic value offerings.
Let’s take a closer look at all the new features.
Aditional ways to sing up / log in
- New options to sign-up using Facebook, Google, and Shopify.
- If you have a Shopify account, the sign-up Shopify option will lead you directly to DragDropr on the Shopify store.
- Email verification is now implemented. From now on, you have to verify your email address when you start using DragDropr. The code will be sent to your email address.
New Style of the Production Card
- Shopify stores and Shopify collections have a new style: every part has its own place and it keeps staying in form, even if there are no photos, or if there are 3 lines of text.
- Popup editor – now you can choose how it’s going to look for each product. With the new widget, you can select one of the 3 styles that have been added.
- The popup editor works just like the main editor. When a widget is disabled, it means that it is already added to the product.
During this development, we have our customers in mind. Especially, the ones that will develop their online store for the very first time. In that case, it is not easy to know how a Product card should look like. That was the reason why we developed 3 Styles, so you can choose which one you like the most.
- After you chose Product Style, it is possible to choose Product Selection
- We prepare additional widgets: Product SKU and Product Bonus Text
Now, when you create one product and customize it in the Product collection, the changes will be applied to all the other products.
We hope you enjoy the release notes. Let us know your thoughts.
Until next time, have an amazing week ahead! 🤘
Useful reading material
We just showed how you can customize your Shopify store.
If you are still thinking about should you start and how to do it, we have a blog post for you. You will find important information that will lead you through the whole process, step by step.
How to Make Money by Dropshipping on Shopify (The Right Way) in 2021
You have an idea how to improve DragDropr? Let us know!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!