Product Manager - SaaS
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing SaaS team.
DragDropr is a visual content builder that allows users to effortlessly create, edit, and design content for their websites, webshops or any other web content by simply dragging and dropping. It’s a universal visual editor, compatible with any CMS.
This Product Manager role is well suited to someone who has a passion for everything digital (SaaS), has ideally worked for start-ups/smaller businesses and is looking for an opportunity that provides lots of autonomy as well as huge scope for progression.
You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with engineering. You will help (along with the key internal stakeholders) to define the strategic roadmap and manage the prioritization and backlog of the development and progress of the product.
The company will consider candidates from junior level who can demonstrate the ability to learn and progress quickly, or those who are currently in a similar Product focused role who are looking for a growing environment where they can have more influence on product management and product development.
Day to Day:
- Define and own the vision and requirements for our portfolio
- Translate these into prioritized product requirements, working in collaboration with the: Product Marketing, Support and Engineering functions
- Create customer experiences
- Roll out new products and features
- Experience working on B2B SaaS Products
- Technical understanding of software development
- Working across multiple markets
- Comfortable with data analytics
This position is fully remote.